Organized by ISCA-SAC, the 2ND Doctoral Consortium was held on Thursday, September 8th, 2016 in ICSI, Berkeley, California.
The Doctoral Consortium provides students an opportunity to present their PhD projects to experts and peers and receive valuable feedback on research plans as well as interesting new ideas. This forum provides an invaluable and enriching experience for the students.
- Stefan Scherer (ICT)
- Helen Meng ( The Chinese University of Hong Kong)
- Marcin Wlodarczak (Stockholm University)
- Bernd Meyer (John Hopkins University)
- Carlos Busso (The University of Texas at Dallas)
- Angeliki Metallinou (Amazon)