Organized by ISCA-SAC, the 3rd Doctoral Consortium was held on Sunday, August 20th, 2017 at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden.
The Doctoral Consortium provides students an opportunity to present their PhD projects to experts and peers and receive valuable feedback on research plans as well as interesting new ideas. This forum provides an invaluable and enriching experience for the students.
Board of experts:
- Tanja Schultz (Universität Bremen)
- Christophe d’Alessandro (LIMSI)
- Anne Cutler (Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics)
- Jon Barker (University of Sheffield)
- Thomas Hain (University of Sheffield)
- Dilek Hakkani-Tür (Google Inc.)
- Karen Livescu (TTIC)
The agenda and abstracts for each of the presentations are available for download: