Students Meet Experts expert panel announced
We are very excited to announce this year's panel for Students Meet Experts event at Interspeech 2019, Graz, Austria.
This year’s panel of experts includes:
- Björn Hoffmeister (Amazon)
- Tomi Kinnunen (University of Eastern Finland)
- Petr Motlicek (IDIAP, Switzerland)
- Sakti Sakriani (University NAIST, Japan & RIKEN AIP)
- Tanja Schultz (University of Bremen, Germany)
- Juraj Simko (University of Helsinki, Finland, previously Microsoft)
- Yannis Stylianou (Apple & University of Crete, Greece)
- Petra Wagner (University of Bielefeld, Germany)
- Junichi Yamagishi (University NII, Tokyo, Japan)
Date: September 18, 2019, 13:30–15:30
Location: Hall 3
After successful editions in Lyon (2013), Singapore (2014), San Francisco (2016), Stockholm (2017), and Hyderabad (2018) the Students Meet Experts event is now coming to Interspeech 2019 in Graz. We will have a panel discussion with experts from academia and industry, followed by an informal opportunity to mingle and ask more in depth questions at the SME coffee break.
All students are welcome!
There will be no registration but the space at the venue will be limited.
You are welcome to submit questions to be asked from the expert panel. A selection of the submitted questions will be asked from the panel of experts. Please keep in mind that the experts and the audience are coming from different fields, so field specific and technical questions are less likely to be presented to the panel. To submit your questions, we ask you to fill in this form.
See you in Graz!