Organized by ISCA-SAC, the 4th Doctoral Consortium was held on Saturday, September 1st, 2018 at the International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (IIIT-H), India.
The Doctoral Consortium provides students an opportunity to present their PhD projects to experts and peers and receive valuable feedback on research plans as well as interesting new ideas. This forum provides an invaluable and enriching experience for the students.
Board of experts:
- Mathew Magimai Doss (IDIAP Research Institute)
- Isabel Trancoso (INESC ID Lisbon)
- Vikramjit Mitra (SRI International)
- Bhuvana Ramabhadran (Google Inc., NY)
- Richard Stern (CMU, Pittsburgh)
- Prasanta Kumar Ghosh (IISc, Bangalore)
- Chandra Sekhar Seelamantula (IISc, Bangalore)
- Mariapaola D'Imperio (Aix-Marseille University)
- Haizhou Li (National University of Singapore)
- Guruprasad S (Audience Communications Systems India Pvt. Ltd.)
The agenda and abstracts for each of the presentations are available for download: