5th Doctoral Consortium Abstracts
Organized by ISCA-SAC, the 5th Doctoral Consortium was held on Sunday, September 14th, 2019 in Graz, Austria.
The Doctoral Consortium provides students an opportunity to present their PhD projects to experts and peers and receive valuable feedback on research plans as well as interesting new ideas. This forum provides an invaluable and enriching experience for the students.
Board of experts:
- Kate Knill (University of Cambridge)
- Anouschka Foltz (University of Graz)
- João Freitas (DefinedCrowd)
- Ngoc Thang Vu (University of Stuttgart)
- Hema Murthy (Indian Institute of Technology Madras)
- Simon King (University of Edinburgh)
- Sebastian Möller (Technical University of Berlin)
- Dayana Ribas (University of Zaragoza)
- Kyu Han (ASAPP)
The agenda and abstracts for each of the presentations are available for download: