SCA-SAC says thank you to Lauren Ward (University of Salford, Manchester) who is retiring from her board duties as volunteer coordinator. All the best for your future endeavours, Lauren! Ravi Shankar Prasad (Speech and Vision Lab, IIIT-Hyderabad) joined the ISCA-SAC board as technical coordinator before Interspeech 2018 and was a tremendous on-site support for the organization of our events. A warm welcome to you, Ravi!
4th Doctoral Consortium: abstracts online
The abstracts of the 4th Doctoral Consortium that took place at IIIT Hyderabad right before Interspeech 2018, are now online in the resources section. Thanks again to the students and experts that participated in this year's edition!
5th Doctoral Consortium Abstracts
Organized by ISCA-SAC, the 5th Doctoral Consortium was held on Sunday, September 14th, 2019 in Graz, Austria.
The Doctoral Consortium provides students an opportunity to present their PhD projects to experts and peers and receive valuable feedback on research plans as well as interesting new ideas. This forum provides an invaluable and enriching experience for the students.
Board of experts:
- Kate Knill (University of Cambridge)
- Anouschka Foltz (University of Graz)
- João Freitas (DefinedCrowd)
- Ngoc Thang Vu (University of Stuttgart)
- Hema Murthy (Indian Institute of Technology Madras)
- Simon King (University of Edinburgh)
- Sebastian Möller (Technical University of Berlin)
- Dayana Ribas (University of Zaragoza)
- Kyu Han (ASAPP)
The agenda and abstracts for each of the presentations are available for download:
Page 2 of 2