6th Doctoral Consortium Abstracts
Organized by ISCA-SAC, the 6th Doctoral Consortium was remotely held on Saturday, 24 October 2020.
The Doctoral Consortium provides students an opportunity to present their PhD projects to experts and peers and receive valuable feedback on research plans as well as interesting new ideas. This forum provides an invaluable and enriching experience for the students.
Board of experts:
- Amalia Arvaniti (Radboud University, Netherlands)
- Gerard Bailly (GIPSA-lab, CNRS, France)
- Nicholas Cummins (King’s College London, UK)
- Julia Hirschberg (Columbia University, USA)
- Shrikanth Narayanan (University of Southern California, USA)
- Yao Qian (Microsoft Research, USA)
- Andrew Wedel (University of Arizona, USA)
- Jinsong Zhang (Beijing Language And Culture University, China)
The abstracts for each of the presentations are available for download: